Michael Ristow, Medical Researcher was born April 24, 1967, Lübeck, in Germany. He graduated at the University of Bochum in 1992 and received his M.D. from University of Bochum in 1996. He published a seminal article describing a genetic mutation associated with extreme human obesity. Ristow was appointed to the University of Jena in 2005 as a full professor in nutritional science, and also is a full professor in energy metabolism at the ETH Zurich since 2013.
- A Study on Phamaceutical Promotional Strategies of RENATA LIMITED
- Thesis Paper on Determinants of Exclusive Brest Feeding
- Report on Performance of Cabbage with Different Tree Species
- Research paper on Various Aspects Regarding Cultivation of Rice
- Embodied Energy
- Report on Implementation Possibilities of Retention Ponds