Models of Neural Computation highlights common problems and techniques in modeling the brain, and in the design and construction of neurally-inspired information processing systems. It disseminates important, multidisciplinary research in a field that attracts psychologists, physicists, computer scientists, neuroscientists, and artificial intelligence investigators, among others. This article aims to provide an overview of the most definitive models of neuro-biological computation as well as the tools commonly used to construct and analyze them.
- An Image-Based Approach for Vehicle Detection
- Internship report On Business Operation of Padma Textile
- Report on Computerization of Garments Sector
- Researchers Used Machine Learning, a Type of Artificial Intelligence (AI), to Anticipate Undiscovered Connections Between Known Viruses and Vulnerable Mammalian Species
- Internship Report on Application Solution Limited
- Pharmaceutical applications of colloids Definition