An antioxidant is a molecule that checks the oxidation of other molecules. Oxidation is the chemical reaction involving the loss of electrons or a growth in oxidation condition. Oxidation reactions can produce free radicals. In turn, these radicals will start chain reactions. Once the chain reaction occurs inside a cell, it could cause damage or death towards cell. Antioxidants discourage these chain tendencies by removing free radical intermediates, and also inhibit other oxidation tendencies.
- Precision Medicine
- Assignment on Determination of active content of marketed Tetracycline Capsule by Spectrophotometric Method Discussion & Conclusion
- Analysis of Financial Soundness of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Routes of Drug Administration
- Recruitment And Selection Process of Incepta Pharmaceutical Limited
- Indigenous Knowledge of Herbal Medicine in Bangladesh