Drug metabolism also referred to as xenobiotic metabolism is the biochemical modification involving pharmaceutical substances or perhaps xenobiotics respectively by living organisms, usually through specialized enzymatic devices. Drug metabolism generally converts lipophilic chemical substances into more easily excreted hydrophilic solutions. The rate involving metabolism determines the actual duration and intensity of an drug’s pharmacological activity.
- Report on The Industrial Training at Popular Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Assignment on Code of Pharmaceutical Marketing Practices in BANGLADESH
- Internship Report on Interaction and interpersonal Relationship of Pharmaceutical Representatives of Orion Laboratories Ltd.
- Recruitment And Selection Process of Incepta Pharmaceutical Limited
- Internship Report on Marketing Performance Analysis of Crystal Agencies
- Precision Medicine