Drug metabolism also referred to as xenobiotic metabolism is the biochemical modification involving pharmaceutical substances or perhaps xenobiotics respectively by living organisms, usually through specialized enzymatic devices. Drug metabolism generally converts lipophilic chemical substances into more easily excreted hydrophilic solutions. The rate involving metabolism determines the actual duration and intensity of an drug’s pharmacological activity.
- Narrow Spectrum Antibiotics
- Knowledge on Emergency Contraceptive Pill Among Eligible Married Women
- Report on Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Assignment on Determination of active content of marketed Tetracycline Capsule by Spectrophotometric Method Discussion & Conclusion
- Analysis of Financial Soundness of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd