Drug metabolism also referred to as xenobiotic metabolism is the biochemical modification involving pharmaceutical substances or perhaps xenobiotics respectively by living organisms, usually through specialized enzymatic devices. Drug metabolism generally converts lipophilic chemical substances into more easily excreted hydrophilic solutions. The rate involving metabolism determines the actual duration and intensity of an drug’s pharmacological activity.
- Interactive System With An Inventory Control Method
- Term Paper on Yaba
- Thesis Paper on Financial Statement Analysis of Beximcon Pharma
- In Plant Training in Advanced Chemical Industries Limited (Part 2)
- Inventory Control Method for Pharmaceutial Industry
- Plant Training in Advanced Chemical Industries Limited (Part 2)