Good manufacturing practice (GMP) is a production and testing practice that helps to ensure a quality product. Many countries have legislated that pharmaceutical and medical device companies must follow GMP procedures, and have created their own GMP guidelines. Good Manufacturing Practice is required for minimize human error; prevent the contamination of pharmaceuticals and deterioration of quality and ensure high quality of product.
- Assignment on Viral Hepatitis
- Assignment on GACO Pharmaceuticals A Successful name in the Pharmaceuticals Sector of Bangladesh
- In Plant Training in Advanced Chemical Industries Limited (Part 2)
- In Plant Training in Advanced Chemical Industries Limited
- Financial Reporting and Ratio Analysis Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Assignment on Agonist and Antagosist