The pharmaceutical sciences are a group of interdisciplinary areas of study concerned with the design, activity, delivery, and personality of drugs. They apply knowledge from chemistry (inorganic, physical, biochemical and analytical), biology (anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, cell biology, along with molecular biology), epidemiology, data, chemometrics, mathematics, physics, along with chemical engineering.
- Report On Ratio Analysis of Techno Drugs Pharmaceutical Company
- Amico Laboratories Limited
- Report on Marketing Mix on Pharmaceutical Industry A study on Biopharma Laboratories Ltd
- Assignment on Viral Hepatitis
- Financial Reporting and Ratio Analysis Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Inventory Control Method for Pharmaceutial Industry