The pharmaceutical sciences are a group of interdisciplinary areas of study concerned with the design, activity, delivery, and personality of drugs. They apply knowledge from chemistry (inorganic, physical, biochemical and analytical), biology (anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, cell biology, along with molecular biology), epidemiology, data, chemometrics, mathematics, physics, along with chemical engineering.
- Assignment on In Plant Training Report
- Aceclofenac and Its major Competitors
- Hardness Test of Paracetamol Tablet
- Financial Statement Analysis of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Thesis Paper on Financial Statement Analysis of Beximcon Pharma
- Assignment on GACO Pharmaceuticals A Successful name in the Pharmaceuticals Sector of Bangladesh