Pharmacogenetics historically is the study of germline mutations, whereas pharmacogenomics identifies somatic mutations within tumoral DNA ultimately causing alteration in medication response. The term pharmacogenetics is often used interchangeably using the term pharmacogenomics which usually also investigates the role of acquired and inherited genetic differences regarding drug response and drug behavior by way of a systematic examination connected with genes, gene goods.
- Assignment on GACO Pharmaceuticals A Successful name in the Pharmaceuticals Sector of Bangladesh
- Assignment on Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Internship Report on Marketing Performance Analysis of Crystal Agencies
- Sulfonamide of Function
- Analysis of Financial Soundness of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Plant Training on Aristopharma Ltd (Part 2)