Major purpose of this study is to present on Agonist Antagonist. Agonist Antagonist is used to refer to a drug which exhibits some properties of an agonist (a substance that fully activates the neuronal receptor that it attaches to) and some properties of an antagonist. An agonist is any drug that binds to receptor and activates the receptor. Oppositely antagonist is any drug that binds to a receptor and prevents the activation of the receptor.
- Report on Square Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Analysis of Financial Soundness of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Pharmaceutical applications of colloids Definition
- Assignment on Determination of active content of marketed Tetracycline Capsule by Spectrophotometric Method Discussion & Conclusion
- Quality Control System of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Assignment on Determination of active content of marketed Tetracycline Capsule