Major purpose of this study is to present on Agonist Antagonist. Agonist Antagonist is used to refer to a drug which exhibits some properties of an agonist (a substance that fully activates the neuronal receptor that it attaches to) and some properties of an antagonist. An agonist is any drug that binds to receptor and activates the receptor. Oppositely antagonist is any drug that binds to a receptor and prevents the activation of the receptor.
- Report on The Industrial Training at Popular Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Inventory Control Method for Pharmaceutial Industry
- Knowledge on Emergency Contraceptive Pill Among Eligible Married Women
- Financial Reporting and Ratio Analysis Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Assignment on In Plant Training Report
- Drug Metabolism