Major purpose of this study is to present on Agonist Antagonist. Agonist Antagonist is used to refer to a drug which exhibits some properties of an agonist (a substance that fully activates the neuronal receptor that it attaches to) and some properties of an antagonist. An agonist is any drug that binds to receptor and activates the receptor. Oppositely antagonist is any drug that binds to a receptor and prevents the activation of the receptor.
- Quality Control System of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Financial Statement Analysis of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Project Report on Pharmacovigilance
- Report on Marketing Mix on Pharmaceutical Industry A study on Biopharma Laboratories Ltd
- Assignment on In Plant Training Report
- Assignment on World Pharmaceutical Industries GACO