The routes of drug administration is the way through which drug enter into our body. It is depends on the properties and nature of the drug. When a drug is given by mouth then it is called oral administration. This is the most frequent route of drug administration. Example: Tablets, Capsules, Chewable tablets. To obtain a local effect, special preparations like the ophthalmic solutions, but it should be remembered that a systemic diffusion is always possible after local administration.
- Pharmaceutical applications of colloids Definition
- Training And Development Process of Beximco Limited
- Hardness Test of Paracetamol Tablet
- Assignment on Determination of active content of marketed Tetracycline Capsule
- Internship Report on Marketing Performance Analysis of Crystal Agencies
- Financial Reporting and Ratio Analysis Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited (Part 2)