The routes of drug administration is the way through which drug enter into our body. It is depends on the properties and nature of the drug. When a drug is given by mouth then it is called oral administration. This is the most frequent route of drug administration. Example: Tablets, Capsules, Chewable tablets. To obtain a local effect, special preparations like the ophthalmic solutions, but it should be remembered that a systemic diffusion is always possible after local administration.
- Aceclofenac and Its major Competitors
- History of Medicinal Plants
- Internship Report on Interaction and interpersonal Relationship of Pharmaceutical Representatives of Orion Laboratories Ltd.
- Solar System Planets: The Earth and Moon
- Ciprofloxacin Tablet
- Report on Available Market Preparation Of Metformin HCL XR Tablets