The aim of this lecture is to present on Solar System Planets; major focus on the Earth and Moon. Here’s the order of the planets, starting nearest the sun and working outward through the solar system: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune — and Planet Nine. Here briefly present on Lunar Geological Features, Age of Moon’s Surface and a Brief History of Lunar Exploration. Finally discuss on Lunar Exploration: Apollo Missions.
- History of Medicinal Plants
- Internship Report on Marketing Performance Analysis of Crystal Agencies
- Quality Control System of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Internship Report on Interaction and interpersonal Relationship of Pharmaceutical Representatives of Orion Laboratories Ltd.
- Eskayef Bangladesh Limited
- Thesis Paper on Financial Statement Analysis of Beximcon Pharma