Main objective of this lecture is to present on Astronomical Observational Techniques and Instrumentation. Here derive resolution and sensitivity requirements for astronomical imaging- spatial resolution: Rayleigh criterion and the diffraction limit; system aberrations. Sensitivity: shot noise from signal; shot noise from background and detector noise. Spatial resolution is the minimum distance between two objects that can be distinguished with an imaging system.
- Functions of Cash Management
- Graphic Design Provides Many Opportunities
- A New Method for Preventing Electromigration in Nanoscale Electrical Interconnects has been Discovered by Researchers
- Should Elon Musk Try To Solve the Problem of World Hunger with $6 Billion five Questions Answered
- Customer Satisfaction on General Banking Service of Mutual Trust Bank
- Human Resource Management Policy of Jamuna Bank Ltd