General objective of this lecture is to present on Force Diagrams. We know that a force can be a push or a pull acting on an object. There is a good chance that 2 forces can be acting on an object at any one time. Examples: Lifting something, Dragging something, Floating Globe etc. If two equal forces are applied to an object in opposite directions, the object does not move or moves as a constant speed. This is called balanced forces. If the forces acting on an object are not balanced then the object with either: Speed up, Slow down, Change direction etc.
- Explain General Arts and Science Program
- Report on International Trading and Basic Banking of BASIC Bank
- Define on need of Acquiring an Employment Attorney
- Report on Performances of Tomato in Association with Different Tree Species
- Request Letter for Need Based Scholarship
- Top Three Aspects that Make a Business Successful