This lecture introduce on Functions of Telescope. Three main functions of a telescope: Brighten (called light gathering power); See fine detail (called resolution) and least important, Magnify magnification = (objective lens focal length / eyepiece lens focal length). Light gathering power is a measure of how much light the objective (primary mirror in a reflector, lens in a refractor) can collect from distant objects. Resolving power is a measure of the amount of detail that is possible to see in the image.
- Sample Request Letter for Installation of Software
- New Breakthrough in Graphene Superconductivity Pushes It to Higher Temperatures
- Analysis Between a Beam Supported Structure and a Flat Plate Structure (Part 3)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of JK Tyre and Industries Limited
- Lulzacite: Properties and Occurrences
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)