Basic objective of this lecture is to present on Geocentric vs. Heliocentric System. Geocentric System narrate: the Sun, stars, and planets on their spheres revolve around the earth: explains daily movement; to account for unusual planetary motion epicycles were introduced. Heliocentric System describe how moon orbited the earth, the earth orbited the sun as another planet; how Planets and stars still on fixed spheres, stars don’t move.
- Request Letter for Asking Permission to Conduct Seminar
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of GEA-BGR Energy Systems Limited
- Sample Experience Letter format for Medical Representative (MR)
- Maternity Leave Application format for School Teacher
- Bayesian Network
- Thesis Paper on Roles and Responsibilities of Manager at Different Levels in Banglalink