The initial human spaceflight was launched by the Soviet Union on 12 April 1961 began this morning the Vostok program, with cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin on top. Humans have been continually within space for 15 several years and 11 days for the International Space Station. Human spaceflight (also called manned spaceflight) is space travel having a crew aboard the spacecraft.
- A Faster Way to Enable Organic Solar Cells to Convert Sunlight into Electrical Power
- Presentation on Ionizing Radiation
- Robert Andrews Millikan: Physicist
- Intermolecular Force
- Scientists reveal how Stone Skipping Techniques can progress Reentry of Landing Aircraft
- Power behind Mysterious Gamma-Ray Source Revealed Thanks To Thousands of Volunteers