This lecture introduce on Anemometer. An Anemometer measures wind speed. The cups catch the wind, turning a dial attached to the instrument. The dial shows the wind speed. Wind speed can be estimated without special tools by observation. In 1450, the Italian art architect Leon Battista Alberti invented the first mechanical anemometer; in 1664 it was re-invented by Robert Hooke.
- About Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- Report on Financial Infrastructure and Stability
- Activities of Industrial Engineering Department of Kaniz Fashions Limited
- Coral Reef Food Webs are Threatened by the Extinction of Picky-Eating Fish
- A Report on Retail Banking of One Bank
- Origins and Sources of Sharia Law