Principle purpose of this lecture is to present on Waves. A wave can be described as a disturbance that travels through a medium from one location to another location. Here briefly describe on different types of Waves; like; Oscillations, SHM, Circular Motion, Experimental study of SHM, Energy of an oscillator, etc. Here also briefly focus on Mechanical Resonance, Travelling waves, Transverse and Longitudinal waves, Wave speed, wavelength and frequency, Bending Rays, Superposition, Two-source superposition, Superposition of light and Stationary waves.
- Transient Ischemic Attack (Causes, Risk factors, and Symptoms)
- About Disc Duplicator
- Report on Human Resource Management in Partex (Part-2)
- Job Satisfaction of the Employee of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Official Letter on Request to Extend Vacation Leave
- Sample Application format for Request of Issuing Car for Job