Plastic crystal is a crystal composed regarding weakly interacting molecules that have any orientational or conformational degree of freedom. The name plastic crystal is the term for the mechanical actual softness of such stages of development: they resemble waxes and are easily deformed. If the internal degree of freedom is molecular rotation, the name rotor phase is usually used. Typical examples are the modifications Methane i and Ethane i.
- Annual Report 2014 of The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited
- Identify The Aetiology of Acute Confusional State
- Advantages of Third Party Logistics
- Sample Application format for Duplicate Birth Certificate Letter
- Duties in Foreign Exchange Division
- Ever Wondered What’s Inside A Turtle Shell? Come Take A Peek