Plastic crystal is a crystal composed regarding weakly interacting molecules that have any orientational or conformational degree of freedom. The name plastic crystal is the term for the mechanical actual softness of such stages of development: they resemble waxes and are easily deformed. If the internal degree of freedom is molecular rotation, the name rotor phase is usually used. Typical examples are the modifications Methane i and Ethane i.
- Administrative Tribunals Fact
- Internship Report on Critical Analysis of Credit Approval Process in The Premier Bank
- Side Effects of Radiation Therapy
- Report on Industrial Attachment at DIVINE TEXTILE LIMITED [ Part-1 ]
- Integral Role Of A Financial Planner In Your Business
- General Banking and Advance Operation of Standard Bank