Principle objective of this lecture is to present on Barometers. A Barometer measures air pressure. An Italian scientist named Torricelli built the first barometer in 1643. People still use barometers based on Torricelli’s design to measure air pressure. The atmosphere is the layers of air wrapped around the Earth. That air has a weight and presses against everything it touches as gravity pulls it to Earth. Barometers measure this pressure.
- Presentation on Children’s Books Awards
- Kleiner Perkins’ Bucky Moore will outline what to think about before raising a Series A at Early Stage in April
- A Case Study on Business Mathematics
- Yoga Meditation
- Internship Report on Foreign Exchange Activity of Islami Bank
- Things to Consider Before Buying Apartment