A spectrum is the amount of light given off by an object at a range of wavelengths. A spectral line is a dark or bright line in an otherwise uniform and continuous spectrum, resulting from emission or absorption of light in a narrow frequency range, compared with the nearby frequencies. here briefly describe on Spectral Line formation: Electron has different energy levels: Floors in a building; Lowest is called the Ground State and Higher states are Excited States.
- Assumptions and Importance of Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility
- Concepts of Technology
- Help of Modern Technology
- Films bring the World of Fiction and Fantasy to us – an Open Speech
- With This $30 Unity Coding Training, Gaming to Learn Is not Just For Kids
- Cement Batteries could Let your Whole House Store Electricity