When rain clouds are pushed up into cold air the rain drops form and become heavy enough to be pulled to the ground by gravity. Water from the sea, rivers, lakes, ponds, pools and puddles is heated by the sun and evaporated into water vapor. Clouds are made up of millions of tiny water vapor droplets, which cling together. Rain and other forms of precipitation – occur when warm moist air cools and condensation occurs.
- Industrial Metal Detectors
- Annual Report 2012 of The IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Limited
- Duck Nesting On London Balcony Showers Family with Ducklings Twice During Lockdown
- Lightning Works Method
- Jogging and its benefits – an Open Speech
- Annual Report 2002-2003 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited