Reactive Centrifugal Force

Any force directed away from a center might be called “centrifugal”. Centrifugal simply implies “directed outward through the center”. In the same manner, centripetal means “directed toward the center”. The “reactive centrifugal force” discussed in this article is not exactly the same thing as the centrifugal pseudoforce, which is normally what’s meant by the term “centrifugal force”. Throughout classical mechanics, any reactive centrifugal push sorts section of a good action–reaction set of two which has a centripetal force.