Statistical physics is a branch of physical science that uses routines for likelihood hypothesis and insights, and especially the scientific apparatuses for managing huge populaces and approximations, in taking care of physical issues. It can depict a wide assortment of fields with an innately stochastic nature. Its applications incorporate numerous issues in the fields of material science, science, neurology, and also some sociologies, for example, humanism, sociology etc.
- Financial Evaluation of a Project in Grameenphone Network Operation
- Request Letter for Resolve Service Charges issues on Credit Card
- Official Letter on Request to Extend Vacation Leave
- Request Application for Readmission in School
- Internship Report on Sales and Distribution of Qubee
- Know about Workplace Bullying