Cognitive anthropology has sturdy binds to ethnoscience and linguistics. Cognitive anthropology is apprehensive with what people from dissimilar groups know and how that contained knowledge, in the sense of what they think subconsciously, changes the way people distinguish and narrate to the world around them. Here also briefly explain scope and methods of Cognitive Anthropology.
- How the government can Maximizes Agricultural Income Tax
- Performance of Peoples Insurance Company Limited in Bangladesh
- Internship Report on Industrial Training at One Composite Mills Ltd
- The Peasants of Bangladesh
- Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence
- Profitability and Productivity of Amber Cotton Mills Limited