Human Behavior is the term used to describe a person’s actions and conduct, observing and understanding. It is a crucial part of psychology. It is studied by the specialized academic disciplines of psychiatry, psychology, social work, sociology, economics, and anthropology. Human behavior is experienced throughout an individual’s entire lifetime. It includes the way they act based on different factors such as genetics, social norms, core faith, and attitude.
- Office Note from HR for Employees Record Updating
- An Open Speech about how you played a part in a rescue
- Lithium – a Chemical Element
- You regretted telling a secret to someone whom you trusted – an Open Speech
- Report on Sick Industry Rehabilitation in Bangladesh (Part-1)
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bharat Earth Movers Limited