Intelligence quotient or IQ is a score derived from a few standardized tests developed to measure ones cognitive abilities in terms of their age group. Intelligence quotient scores are widely-used for educational placement, review of intellectual disability, as well as evaluating job applicants. In research contexts they are studied as predictors involving job performance and income.
- Discuss on Night Vision Cameras
- Annual Report (Directors Report) 2012 of Jamuna Bank Limited
- Request Application from Parents for Change College Branch
- Annual Report 2013 of Sunlife Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Modern Dyeing and Screen Printing Limited
- Langite: Properties and Occurrences