Perception is the process by which we receive and interpret information from the world around us. The world consists of various kinds and levels of physical energy. Our knowledge to the world comes through our sense organs, which react to these energies.It can be defined as our recognition and interpretation of sensory information. It also includes how we respond to the information. Perception allows us to take the sensory information in and make it into something meaningful. It is also necessary for us to survive in our environment.
- Annual Report 2008 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Sample Invitation Letter for Cheque Distribution Ceremony
- Request Letter for Change Attention Name on Document
- Application to Apply for Government Small Business Grant
- Report On Credit Policy Of HSBC Bank (Part-2)
- Sample Letter to Parents for School Fees Submission