The space mapping methodology was discovered by Ruben Bandler in 1993. It uses related existing knowledge to improve model generation in addition to design optimization of the system. The knowledge is updated with new validation information through the system when offered. It has wide application in modeling in addition to optimization of engineering systems.
- Inventory Management Policy
- Case Study on selection in Hospitals
- Internship Report on Merchandising Activities of Lyric Garments Ltd.
- Researchers Used Machine Learning, a Type of Artificial Intelligence (AI), to Anticipate Undiscovered Connections Between Known Viruses and Vulnerable Mammalian Species
- Toxicology – a scientific discipline