Do you usually chat with people who are rubbish? Maybe, as science has told us, your flirting game is not just for scratching. After trying everything from online to speed dating, if you are really struggling to find a partner, you may need to brush up on your pickup line – and boy do we have the answer for you. In a new blog post, AI master Janelle Shane outlines some AIs that truly have the gift of Gabe, creating a pickup line that is ready to use for an anxious occasion, well ready, not quite – many of them ridiculously bad.
Using a neural net, a bunch of training data, and a language model developed by OpenAI called GPT-3; Janelle used four forms to create a pickup line based on the title of the prompt article. The title was like a standard pickup line article on the Internet. Top pickup line, surprise your crush and get results! 1. “It is believed that AIT will then need to create a pickup line that will be included in the following article. The four forms used called DaVinci Vinci, Curry, Babbage and Ada. Each had different sizes of neural networks, making them more or less capable of creating pickup lines. The largest AI, DaVinci Gem has created such:
- I will briefly summarize the plot of Back to the Future II for you.
- I love you. I do not care if you are a doggo in a trenchcoat.
Honestly, DaVinci is doing something – it would be nice for me to give someone a brief overview of the future. If you think these are bad, it goes downhill very quickly. Babbage manufactured lines such as:
- Butterfly (Hop on one leg)
- I Love You, I Love You, I Love You To The confines of death and disease, the legions of earth rejoice. Woe is to the world!
Unfortunately, Ada was less interested in finding the match, instead falling into the trap of madness and trying to sell you for some bargaining:
- Limit to one purchase in stores
- Funny Nifty Sweaters – $15.99→
- Apple releases results from hearing health study
- Air Conditioning is one of the Greatest Inventions of the 20th Century. It’s also killing the 21st
- Researchers Designed a Fast Engine that Taps into a new kind of Fuel Energy
- The US Airforce Used To Use Live Bears To Test Ejector Seats On Aircraft
- Albertsons taps Tortoise for remote-controlled grocery delivery robots
- Bose’s QuietComfort 45 Arrive September 23 for $330