Compliance means comply something i.e. yield to the wishes another. The main aim of compliance is to ensuring the all labor rights and facilities according to buyer code of conduct.
Different compliance issues which they are obeyed:
Admin & HR dept.:
- Personnel policies:
- Attendance and leave register card:
- Recruitment policy
- Leave and holiday policy
- Their weekly working hour not more than 66 hours including overtime in a week.
- They have the approved manpower list.
Health & hygiene:
- First aid ensures.
- Medicine registers.
- Maternity and pregnancy register.
- Pure drinking water
- Towel for hand dry.
- Safety committee
- Fire fighting committee
- Rescue committee
- Broken needle register
- Needle detector
- Fire alarm & switch
- Evacuation plan
- Rubber mats to every iron man.
- Welfare committee
- Day care centre
- Canteen facility
Salary and wages:
- Fix wages in considering minimum wages which is declared by the government.
- Salary and wages given before 7th day of month.
- They have separate cargo entrance area (receiving and unloading) from the front side.
- They do not keep any partially filled/ completed cartons on the floor at the end of any working day. They keep it to finished goods store.
Education and training program:
They arrange security training program on regular basis for all employee of the factory.
Some example of compliances item are given below:
- First aid box
- Water pot
- Wash basin
- Complain box
- Evacuation plan
- Exhaust fan
- Emergency exit/light/ light set
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Hose cabinet
- Manila rope
- Gas musk
- Assignment on Interlining in Garments Industries
- Problems and Prospects of Garments Industry of Bangladesh
- Management and Technical Procedure in Apparel Industry
- Report on Merchandising Business in Ready Made Garments
- Discuss on Textile Manufacturing Process
- Effect of Different Count of Yarn on Grey Fabric Properties