Textile wet processing consumes a large amount of energy. The present day scenario in the textile processing calls for the conservation of energy or usage of low amount of energy. This may be achieved by the various methods such as the use of radio frequency, Electro-chemical dyeing, microwaves, infrared heating etc. The use of ultrasonic waves and EM radiations is also one of the sources of getting energy which can be utilized in textile wet processing. Usage of water as solvent for chemicals is mostly because of its abundant availability and low cost.
- Legal Regime for the Protection of Rights of Garment Workers
- Internship Report on Export Performance of Readymade Garments
- Report On Merchandising In Garments Accessories
- Problems and Prospects of Garments Industry of Bangladesh
- Chrome Tanning
- Assignment on Recent Development in Textile Fabric Wet Processing