The textile industry is primarily related to the production involving yarn and cloth along with the subsequent design or even manufacture of garments and their syndication. Clothing or apparel, which is not just part of our own life but section of textile manufacturers, is the area of the textile sector, such as many other pieces. But many involving textile manufacturers have misconceptions regarding this as they take textiles only as clothing. This specific sector has a lot of segments and N-number involving products, clothing or clothing segment is at least one. Not only the actual apparel segment follows fashion though the large part involving textile sectors point on fashion.
- Social Compliance Manual for CAMIO USA Knitwear Limited
- Merchandising Business of Shelltex International
- Internship Report on Bextex Limited
- Report on Buying and Buyer Communication Strategy of Merchandising in Cannon Garments Limited
- Industrial Attachment at Hypoid Composite Knit Limited
- Data Reconciliation and Performance Evaluation of Epyllion Textile