Disability clothes refer to almost any apparel that is specifically adapted in case you can’t easily wear traditional clothing on account of physical disability. Makers of disability clothes focus specifically on wheelchair users, creating clothes which are both stylish and easy to wear. Jeans, pants, sweaters, and ponchos are a few examples that are customized for the wearer to dress, resulting in increased independence as well as self-reliance. Well-designed disability clothes will not be only stylish, fortunately they are put together with everyday life tasks in thoughts. Pockets in leading of a pair of pants are far more convenient for storing personal items for example cell phones.
- Report on Industrial Attachment of Ananta Group
- Merchandising Activities of Lyric Garments Limited
- Lecture on Setting Product Strategy
- Report on Buying and Buyer Communication Strategy of Merchandising in Cannon Garments Limited
- Credit Activities of Buying House Cotton Candy International
- Problems and Prospects of Garments Industry