This article focus to Discuss on Textile Manufacturing Process. Textile Manufacturing is usually a science and followed by way of strict process. Each process of fabric manufacturing is maintained with pre-defined sequences plus the textile engineers usually abide by the flow chart comprehensive to produce the better textile products which have been ordered by buyer. Here briefly discuss on four Textile Manufacturing Process, they are:Yarn Manufacturing or Spinning, Fabric Manufacturing or Weaving, Dyeing, Printing & Finishing and finally Garments Manufacturing or Clothing.
- Report On Merchandising In Garments Accessories
- Organization Overview of Hypoid Composite Knit Limited
- Credit Activities of Buying House Cotton Candy International
- Garments Production Sequence
- Report on Buying and Buyer Communication Strategy of Merchandising in Cannon Garments Limited
- Scope of Fashion Merchandising in Garment Industry in Bangladesh