Fabric design is essentially the process of creating designs for woven, knitted or printed fabrics or surface ornamented fabrics. This study present on Fabric Design and Analysis. Here focus on types of Fabric, Methods of Fabric Representation, Feature of design, Important Terms or Factors, Weave Styles etc. Textile designers are involved with the production of these designs, which are used, sometimes repetitively, in clothing and interior decor items.
- Internship Report on Merchandising and Operation Process of Dynasty Sweater Ltd
- Effect of Different Count of Yarn on Grey Fabric Properties
- Vital Step before much Cutting Production
- Industrial Attachment of Alltex Industries Limited
- Performance Dynamics of Textile Mills in Bangladesh
- Discuss on Textile Manufacturing Process