General objective of this term paper is to evaluate Performance analysis of Prime Textile and Spinning Mills. Performance analysis is the examination of a variety of financial performance indicators for example return on assets and return upon equity etc., in comparison with the results achieved because of the competing firms of a comparable size. The main objective in this study is to analyze the present atmosphere of textile sector of Bangladesh and provide a clear picture regarding the competitive position associated with Prime textile in addition to spinning mills ltd and its particular background, functions of different departments as well as its products and services. To get a particular picture about the whole industry environment in this article analyzed on the industry, their client base, capacity, revenue, profit, investment as well as their immediate investment.
- Management and Technical Procedure in Apparel Industry
- Causes of Fabric Wastages in Garment Manufacturing
- Industrial Training on Bextex Limited
- Performance Evaluation of Garments Sector
- Report on Performance Appraisal System of RABAB FASHION INDUSTRIES LTD
- Report on Industrial Attachment at DIVINE TEXTILE LIMITED [ Part-1 ]