Textile manufacturing is a major industry. It is based upon the conversion regarding fibre into wool, yarn into textile. These are subsequently dyed or published, fabricated into apparel. Different types of fiber are utilized to produce wool. Cotton remains the main natural fibre, so is treated comprehensive. There remains a large industry that works by using hand techniques to offer the same results.
- Future Prospect of Leather Chemical Industry in Bangladesh
- Fabric Spreading and Cutting Section of Garments Industry
- Assignment on Recent Development in Textile Fabric Wet Processing
- Scenario of Garments Sector in Bangladesh
- Effect of Mercerization on Cotton goods in Woven and Knit Dyeing
- Rights of Garments Workers in Bangladesh