Fabric printing is the process of using colour to material in definite habits or designs. In properly printed fabrics the color is bonded with the fibre, so in respect of resist washing and friction. Textile printing is related to dyeing but with dyeing properly the entire fabric is consistently covered with 1 colour, whereas in printing a number colours are applied to it in certain parts only, and in sharply outlined patterns. Different fabric printing types are: Cotton Burn out, Discharge, Oil Base Pigment, Reactive, Water Base Pigment and Khadi (White Ink).
- Report on Industrial Training of Cotton Club BD Limited
- Industrial Attachment at Beximco Textiles Limited
- Internship Report on Mozart Knit Industries Limited
- Report On Characterization of Texteil Effluents
- Assignment on Recent Development in Textile Fabric Wet Processing
- Term Paper on Delta Composite Knitting Industries Limited