Universal Decimal Classification codes can describe any type of document or object to any desired level of detail. These can include textual documents and other media such as films, video and sound recordings, illustrations, maps as well as realize such as museum objects. Universal Decimal Classification Summary, an abridged Web version of the scheme is available in over 50 languages. The classification has been modified and extended over the years to cope with increasing output in all areas of human knowledge, and is still under continuous review to take account of new developments.
- Report on Online Advertisement and Product Management for Prime Jute Mills Ltd
- Report on River Morphology Of Bangladesh
- Report on Hemorrhagic Dengue Fever
- A Report On Industrial Attachment At FARIHA KNIT TEX LTD
- Assignment on Telecommunication Industry in Bangladesh
- Internship report On Business Operation of Padma Textile